Sunday, June 01, 2003

One, two, three... four(?) HIGH KICK!

I brought Zona along as a guest to Philip Wain today. I don't think she enjoyed herself at all. I dunno why yet coz I haven't dug the reason out of her yet. We tentatively planned to go out for ice cream tonight but I was still at Lee Na's house till late and Zona had a meeting. So it's postponed. Gee... ice cream after gym. All that hard work weighed down by calories! =P

Gosh my timing was totally off today when it came to kicking. Apparently the count is 1,2,3 kick but mine was somehow a four step thing. Blech... Noor the instructor tried to correct me and I tried to allow myself to be corrected but no cookie. Sigh... my only excuse is that it's a thing from my taekwondo days. Yeah excuses, excuses. Hee hee... So embarrassed. Plus the sight of my ungainly self jumping about... *shudder* I reminded myself of a huge jumping jellybean - cherry red coz of all the blood rushing to the surface! Sigh. Oh well... I'm a jellybean... with teeth. WARNING! JUMPING JELLYBEAN WILL BITE IF PROVOKED!

After that went for a facial at Joys. It was soooo good that I fell asleep throughout the 2 hours and a half treatment. I really didn't want to move from that bed. Soothing hands on my oily brow.... aromatheraeutic strokes... sigh.... I so love to be stroked. That's a thought.... I must be like a cat. Purrrrr..... Interesting....

Then we went to Lee Na's house to pick up Lee Ling and ended staying till 12am. Omg... Daniel did something. Oh, he did something alright. He did a number one out of the front door and onto our shoes! Daniel is my 3-year-olda nephew and he couldn't get the downstairs' bathroom door open. So since he couldn't hold it in anymore, he did it the only way he could - out through the grill of the front door! Most of our shoes were either drenched or splattered. That little boy... he is so adamant about being independent. =P

No comments: