Saturday, June 28, 2003

Mary Poppin�s carpetbag

Phew, we are finished. I�ve been helping my eldest sister move house for the past three days. Even Lee Hoon took two days off to help out. Lee Na may have lived in a tiny house, but surprise surprise, she has a gazillion stuff stuffed in that small space. She�s just so organized that she managed to cramp everything in, with labels. =P Geeze� It was like pulling stuff out of Mary Poppin�s bag. Bottomless and magical it was; everythime when we rediscovered the Forgottens. She has a ceiling high cupboard full of the children�s things since 8 years ago. That woman�s a hoarder. It�s in the genes� =/
Mom stayed the night as the geomancer instructed that the first night in the new house should only be the owner�s family. Hope it works in warding off the creepies.

Today, I went for a massage and after that my aerokick. The masseuse asked me if I had been carrying anything heavy even before she started to knead my back muscles. Apparently my muscles were so knotted that it bulged! And I was as hard as a rock, so says the masseuse. Usually I can sleep through my session, but this time every press on my pressure points had me going �Ack, Uhh, and Omgawd�. I must have been wailing something fierce on that table. Later we went back to Lee Na�s new house to help her put all her things away. Pull them out then put them back� sigh.

No comments: