Saturday, June 21, 2003

How far would you go?

Hmmm while I'm waiting I might as well blog about last night. But I keep in mind that blogging is a double-edged sword. Anyway, I'm feeling irritated at a couple of friends now. My sis is even more irritated at my friends so much so that she asked me why I am friends with them. This is sooo freakin' frustrating. I can't blog properly in fear of wounding them and I don't want to hurt them, but my ire has been simmering and it's bubbling over so I need therapy, thus I blog! BAH!

- CENSURED thus CENSORED -

I guess it is bad of me that I don't appreciate my friend's "friendly gesture" and all but like I explained, it threw all my other plans off as well as pissing my sister off. My house is small. It doesn't even have enough legroom much less extra space to let others lounge about. Thus feeling cramped after a hard day's work is not something my sis needs to experience when returning. If it were my house, then I don�t mind friends coming over and hanging out. In fact I would love it, as long as it was planned. I like the quiet. But it is not my house. And I have to make sure my sister�s comfort comes first.

No comments: