Monday, June 16, 2003

Daniel hates me coz I sent him to the corner... often

Hmm, sorry guys, I've been very busy this few days and that is why I have not blog for 4 days now. So at Grey's request via Zona, here I am. *Deep curtsy* **GRIN**

There were 32 emails in one of my inboxes and only 5 of them were worth clicking on - the rest were JUNK! Bah, looks like someone's been giving out my email addy to those pests. I have another account where I direct all my junk emails. Thank goodness my moose-mail account is still junk free. Anyway, heck of a week for me.

Thursday saw me going to Trix for an interview. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday AND today saw me babysitting. It was tiring. On Friday, I took a cab over to my sister's place in BSD and stayed until 11pm. I had to go home as I had aerokick the next day. Aerokick was a killer that day. It was a different instructor - Joey; Noor had food poisoning. Joey is a cruel 'taskmaster'... He worked our thighs to jelly with his numerous sets of kicks and squats. I managed to steam some of the kinks away, just enough me to run after Daniel later. *SIGH* But after gym I went over to BSD again, and on Sunday sis dropped those little 'angels' at my place. They were good for the better part of the day but Daniel is very hyperactive. I had to lock my bedroom door after he climbed the double deck and jumped from it. Then he found the 2 feet Maglite and started waving it around as a light saber and put a sizable dent on the side of the shelf as well as nearly toppling Lee Ling's collection of �parfums�. Sigh. All I did was went to the back to throw a wrapper and he was in the room in a thrice! Jonathan and Benjamin were less energetic. They were content to just sit and draw and play building blocks. Daniel's taste run more towards the extremes. He's a premature baby and apparently according to the cabby they are the most energetic ones. Yeah I had a conversation about "diffucult" children with the cabby today.

I went for a test at Trix today so that they can gauge my skills in editorial. The test took me 2 hours and 15 minutes to complete, as there were 6 questions to answer. Nope, no such thing as multiple choices here. =P Took a cab there and a cab back. I must say it was a weird experience riding in those two cabs. The first cabby said Good Morning in a singsong tone and a Have a nice day, and the second one wish me a Good Day after obviously unloading his problems with his rebellious children on me the whole way home. He says "children of different sexes should never be left alone as you never know what could happen once their curiosity overtakes them." Eeeesh, this incestuous angle is very uncomfortable, especially when I don't know these children. What up with the world today? *roll eyes*

I had to rush home from Atria (Trix is near Atria) as sis was dropping off children at 3pm. So I had the children over until 6pm. Daniel however was unusually good today. But then good is as good as. He was sulking and angry at me after I denied him the chance to play with the maglite again. His little rebellion tired him out I guess - he fell asleep where he sulked! Luckily he was sulking on the couch. Even when he woke, he still refused to acknowledge me, the little rebel. =)

Went for a drink with Zona at 6.30pm as she had 'time to kill' as she was waiting to go to a food tasting session with Patrick and Edna. We caught up and I found out about Nick's car! The poor guy... Tuesday�s down-pour deprived him of the comforts of his little Kelisa. Apparently the car was submerged to the roof! It's gonna costs him lotsa blues to get his car cleaned.


No comments: