Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Pei Ching's relocating!

Just spent a whole day with Pei Ching, a childhood friend of 14 years. We've known each other since we were nine when we were in Standard Three. I drew first blood. *grin* Interesting start to our friendship. I accidentally scratched her cheek with the corner of my plastic covered book, and she cried and sicced her mom on me! =P But after that we got to know each other and we've been good friends ever since.

Now I'm going to miss her so much. *wail* She's flying to Glasgow this Sunday for good! She will be there on a working permit that I think will eventually become a PR since her other half is there. Even though we don't call each other everyday and such, but we always make sure we are in touch somehow. I wish some of you could meet her, she's a great person. (She was the branch manager for Prima Health in Kepong after working in the SS2 branch for a while - worked her way to the top in a short time. Amazing person that gal.) So last night when she asked me to accompany her today while she run errands, of course I said yes. It was good to catch up with her again. We talked about who's doing what and where and who's married and such. She's the hub of our KB friends update thing. Social butterfly mah. =P

After that we met up again after dinner and met up with Ai Mei, who had just returned from US. It was kind of awkward for me with Ai Mei but we sort of became as ease with each other after a while. I guess it was due to the fact that this was the first time we are seeing each other in 6 years. So lotsa catching up to do there. It was good meeting her again. =)

No comments: