Saturday, June 21, 2003

Congratulations Patrick & Edna

Just came back from Patrick & Edna�s wedding ceremony. Although I don�t know them, they are Zona�s friend, so I went� with an issued non-linear invitation. *grin* I was late and Lee Hoon was teasing me that I�ll probably arrive JUST before the bride. The universe has conspired with JKR or something to keep me from the wedding. I went for gym in the morning and left the premises at exactly 1.15pm, thinking it was plenty of time to 2pm. HAH! Was I wrong� Somehow, roads were being torn up and retarred everywhere. What is this? THE day to retar all the roads on my route? So we had to detour via Bangsar. And every car on the road seems sooooo slow and stupid. Sigh� then a lorry pulled out in front of us and we were going up a slight hill at 20 kph. Then came the traffic jam at University Hospital. Had to detour via Amcorp. Finally I reached the church at 1.52pm. THANK GOODNESS, I was spared the embarrassment you always see in the movies.

It was a different kind of wedding for me, it being catholic and all. I�m not used to all the religious murmurings. My church is more sedate, and this wedding was an experience for me. But I must say the highlight of the wedding is Angelus. Patrick & Edna�s son. He is SOOOOO CUTE! Zona brought him over after the ceremony and I got to play with him for a while. He has got beautiful eyes and he�s so �clutchy�. He was very interested in Zona�s mom�s fan coz it was RED. That boy is strong for his age. He was very eager to get to the fan, no matter the four feet drop to the floor. =P Very determined little boy. But he�s cute, he�ll get away with lotsa stuff�

Gotta go to my sis�s place now in BSD. My mum's birthday is today. But at this moment, she�s back in KB, waiting to board the plane to KL. She is in great demand. =P Everyone has been taking her out for birthday celebrations that this is the earliest flight she could make. I�m happy that she�s happy. Okay, will continue this later. Gotta go. Happy Birthday Mum!

No comments: