Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Line dancing with a twist

Line dancing last night was way COOL. Went with Estella and Jaymee to Souled Out. Too bad Vijay couldn't join us. They taught us belly-dancing! With arabian music (reminded me of Basem) blaring out at every corner, one can't help but allow one's hips to twitch sexily this way and that. =P I enjoyed myself, but I wish the session was longer - it only lasted an hour. But it was fun still learning the basic moves of belly-dancing. Basem would have enjoyed this plus he knows a few moves as well. Wonder how is the little fellow? Sigh... I really miss them all. I've always had a fascination with belly-dancing coz it is so sensual and a great tummy trimmer. I envy those who does it so well. The instructor gave Jaymee his card - his studio is in Sri Hartamas it self but as usual no transport means I no can join. One day I shall... muahahaha....

No comments: