Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Another interview

Trix just called and they want me to go in for an interview tomorrow at 6.45pm. What a weird hour... but they start interviewing at five. It is either tomorrow on Monday at 5pm. Sigh.. it's in Damasara Jaya. Why are all the jobs in Damansara? Is it some sort of hub for these companies... how will I get there? TAXI!

I also submitted my resume to Bates Malaysia and I just got a reply. They are not hiring at the moment. Oh well.

Oh yeah, Bill finally answered my email and I should have listened to Vijay. Vijay told me to forget about the whole Bill thing after nada replies to my emails. But I persisted and finally I got an answer from Bill. He said he has decided to use back his old graphics and will call me if he needs work done next time. And "by the way, Unit Trust will be launching soon, are you still interested in joining us? Do give me a call if you change your mind." SIGH... it was nothing but a recruitment drive. The faker. WHY WHY WHY do I get myself into these situations? Last time was the illegal coffee trading company that got raided a week after I left. I count my blessings I was able to escape financially intact and no way will I ever get myself involve in this trading business again. Sheesh...

No comments: