Saturday, June 21, 2003

Happy Birthday Mum!

1610 hour, Malaysian Time. =P

Just need to book this spot so that I can blog later about Mom's birthday. I'm bringing my best wines to help her celebrate it. I was thinking of the port but nah, port should only be drunk when the weather is nice and cold. *Delicious shudder* Gosh I miss Perth. Anyway, later dude. =)


0111 hour, late night, Malaysian time

Gosh, I'm so euphoric right now that I need a spell checker to make sure I don't type gibberish right now. Just came back from my sis's place in BSD and just came back from celebrating my mom's birthday. Yikes, I'm sooooo high. I had to finish a whole bottle of Verdhelo by myself, coz the rest didn't like dry wine, white or not. We also had three other reds. It was good. Mom was so surprised when we burst out of the car with balloons and flowers when we went to pick her up at Sentral Station. All is well if she is happy. Haha.... I'm not making sense, am I? Wheeeee! I'm trying to dance the alcohol level down with my trance. =P Don't think it is working coz I'm still sooooo euphoric. Geeze... I think I finish two bottles on my own. Lee Hoon cannot drink reds coz she is allergic, mom can't drink much at all, neither can my brother-in-law... which leaves me and Lee Na. We polished off all the bottles of reds and white, and now I'm happy!

I know I'm gonna regret this in the morning. Anyway, nite all... need to sleep soon coz I have gym tomorrow. So I'm gonna dance myself to snoozyland. Boom, boom. boom......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: