Sunday, April 20, 2003

Tis a good day

*Phew* I'm sooo freaking tired. Just got back from a night out with Gaya, Estella, Julia and friends at TSB. My gosh, I've not seen Gaya since Melbourne 2001. Tis good to just sit and talk to her again. Missed that woman much. She's a great person. Was surprise to see Jules there though, thought she was still in Melb. She's back for good now and she is still with the Francis Cop guy. They are such a cute couple. Well, Jules would make anybody look cute when she's one of the two. =) Saturday nite Bangsar is not as crowded as usual on account of the SARS thing but strangely after 12.30am, the streets started packing with countless bodies spilling out of bars... is there a curfew these days that I don't know about? Hmm... weird. TSB was unusually full of expats tonight. I guess the herd has decided to migrate from Finnegan�s and into a bar directly opposite... the apples doesn't fall far from the tree does it? But to be fair, the music was the attraction. Geraldine was playing tonight and she's GOOD. She used to play at Finn's but she too has decided to migrate opposite. Nice person - friendly Gaya's friend. I might have met Geraldine before... very familiar face. *Shrug*

I was supposed to have lunch with Vijay this morning at 11but I woke up slightly late. But HE woke up later and we pushed the lunch back an hour. It was a good lunch as the company was scintillating. Vijay is quite an easygoing person who is forever optimistic about everything. It is amazing how perceptive he is... It's been a long time I've talked to a guy who understands what I'm saying and shares the same views about SOME theories... not all.

Scrubbing bathrooms on your hands and knees makes for perpetual backaches and tender hands. My body was sooo achy after that little impromptu washing that I was too wound up literally to sleep. So I read deep into the early vestiges of the morning and finally at 4am, I conked out. Before the bathroom thing, I was vacuuming the whole house AND the ceiling fans. Standing on the ladder supporting the vacuum cleaner in one hand and the other hand trying to direct the ridiculously swaying vacuum head is very tiring. THAT was the last straw that broke the camel�s neck. My neck is so stiff even now that I can't sleep with a pillow. It's like granite. That's why I couldn't sleep and woke up late for my lunch date. *Blech* I'm going for another massage tomorrow to help me ease this little uptight problem. Nite all! @_@

No comments: