Saturday, April 26, 2003

Packing a cookie bag and not afraid to use it

Hmm... I finally found a sport sandal yesterday. Went with Zona to Midvalley to hunt for my sandals in readiness for tomorrow's trip to Chilling Falls. I've not been to a waterfall ages and ages! I'm so excited about this trip. I've been packing and racking my brains as to what and what not to bring. It's only a day trip so should be light, except that my bag weighs a ton! Must be the 1.5 litre bottle of water in there! Can't very well drink the river water right? And it is every man for himself... oh well. I've only got spare clothes, torchlight, pen knife, mini first-aid kit, spare plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes, and two whole zip-lock bags of cookies! We are suppose to bring our own food as only coffee will be provided at the end of the long 45 mins trek. Don't know if I should bring anything else... besides sunblock.

Lydia was suppose to go but she pulled out yesterday as she had a birthday bash to attend tonight. She'd be too tired to wake up at 6am tomorrow. Poor girl. =P Will have to tell her all about it when I get back so she'll get jealous. Hah, prob not! *grin* Nothing fazes that girl... *roll eyes*

No comments: