Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I still ache, I've stop bleeding, but I'm still emanating heat like a furnace!

Haha, woke up to pain. I didn't realised I left my hair clamp next to me and I woke up after I felt this horrible scratch on my right sunburned shoulder. It left an impressively pale streak and some skin. =P My bad. Serves me right for being so careless.

My housemate suggested I enlist a job hunting company to help me look for a job. I guess my problem is that I don't want just any job, I would like to have a job that I know I will like and do well. Lee Ling is angry at me as she keep thrusting alll sorts of ads under my nose regardless of the industry. I think she is angry coz she thinks she is supporting me too long already. But Lee Hoon is the one helping me in terms of food and bills and stuff, not Ling. Sigh. I feel like such a burden. Maybe I should move back to Kelantan and get a job there. At least the lifestyle there is cheaper and I'll be able to pay my own bills. Sigh. They suggested I get a job with Starbucks or something, and they've been suggesting that so many freaking times. I feel pressured enough lately to do just that, except it won't be starbucks, maybe a restaurant or something. I guess my motive is just to spite them. Bad I know. But lately everytime they bring up starbucks I get mad coz the only reason Ling mention starbucks is so that she'll get discounts or something. Why couldn't she have suggested San Francisco Coffee or Coffee Bean? She never goes to either that is why. Now I'm feeling frustrated. Do I give in and just accept any kind of job I can get, even though I know I'll hate it? Or do I still hunt for something I'll like? I'm a horrible, horrible burden.

No comments: