Friday, April 11, 2003

Eureka! I remember! =D

Hmm.... I've been fiddling with the html coding. Am trying to remember all that I've learned about html coding. I did some work from scratch last year in uni - meaning no shortcuts like dreamweaver. Am glad that my lessons will not go to waste. *grin* I would like to post some images but then I have no idea how to upload images into Blogger. Perhaps I'm not allowed this extra feature... Hmm.. If I can I would like to upload my own header... we will see. For now... the lion sleeps.

Sms wakeup call

Mom's been smsing me all the advertisements of the post of copywriter she sees in the paper. This morning she woke me up at 8.07am with her multiple smses... each with a mile long of text. Believe me I'm grateful she loves me that much, but I'd just gone to bed 3 hours ago. So it is pretty understandable if I were a mite cranky when she called. Aside from the smses.... I must state that I LOVE MY MOM in plain text for my own sake... Don't want to snap at her like I did... sigh... Mothers...what would we do without them?

Since I was awake. I played a round of D2, then I got bored of that. So I started reading "Telephone Terrific - Facts, Fun, and 103 How-to tips for phone success". Borrowed the book from Lee Na a few weeks ago and since I had nothing else to do, decided to 'educate' myself this way instead of the virtual world of sword hacking. The book is pretty cool... funny and light. Thanks goodness it is not a manual - just 1.5cm thick. My first step to Operator success... or a telemarketer for that matter. Interesting.... =P

No comments: