Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Ticking eyes and tinnitus

I was gonna log off when my tinnitus came back again and it is driving me CRAZY! The noise is sooo loud in my left ear. Plus my left eye has been ticking for the PAST THREE DAYS! I am really going nuts here. I don't know if I'm sick or not. But the tinnitus thing is common for me, and until today the docs don't know what is causing it. It started when I was 13 or so... ARRGGHHHHH! SHUT UP IN THERE!

The ticking, so thinks my sis, is an ominious sign of bad things to come. I don't know. Maybe that is true, maybe not. I don't know. But ticking under the eye is something lile premonitions. The chinese believes that if you dream of snakes, the future holds a special someone in your life. So far, those dreams hasn't got off track according to my sisters. I have never had these snake dreams... so I guess no one special will be in my life. But the ticking.... it does feel a bit weird. I really hope that it is nothing. Last week, Lee Na had a dream that three of her teeth was loose and was going to fall out. The translation is that somebody she loves is going to die. I really hate documenting this as I have this fear by doing so I'm solidifying the dream. The last two times she had this dream was when my dad died and then my grandma three years ago. So I can't dispute such fears. It may be superstitions but I will not be the one to scoff at it and in the end be the sorry one.

No comments: