Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Happy Birthday Kimberley!!!

Hey Happy 20th Birthday Kim! You are one of us 2 headers now... muahaha!!!! Yeah we are all freaks... good freaks though... the non-freaky freaky type of course. *grin* I just called Kim at 6pm in Perth to wish her happy birthday. Managed to catch her just before she went out for dinner with her family. Gosh I miss the Tedburys. :p If you are reading this Kim, then tell them hello for me again. It was good to talk to Kim again. Kinda miss her. We used to talk about deep stuff like aliens, alternate universe, basic freudian theories on life and all until the wee hours of the morning. We had great fun.

Ooh ooh, after that I managed to call Basem on his cellphone. He was at work in Uni. Miss the little guy too. It was good to talk to him again as well. Unfortunately, he was mugged last weekend, by sadly an aboriginal teen. He fought back but when the youth drew a pen knife, Basem was smart enough to desist and hand over his valuables. Poor Basem... he admited it was stupid to use the dark lane through the park. He was on his way back from Foodland in Bentley when the thief jumped him. I asked him why he went shopping so late and his answer was, "I'm the big brother and I'm the resonsible one now. I have to take care of them." Sigh, this is one Basem that we never thought to see a year ago before his brothers came to stay with him in Perth. I'm so proud of him. It is weird, we (Estella, me and Kim) sorta think of Basem of our little surrogate brother. But that is how we feel, I think.... :p Correct me if I'm wrong, girls.

To fly or not to fly

Hmm... I'm considering whether to follow Lee Hoon to Johor for a hearing. But with the whole SARS thing in Singapore, it is kinda risky with me being all non-imune to disease and all... the weak one. But then the thought of staying in another five star hotel and me wallowing in a luxurious industrial size bath tub is sooooo tempting. Sigh.... when was the last time I stayed in a five star hotel - well not that long I guess. It was at the Guaman Golf Resort about two months ago. Hmmm that was fun. Family trip with the kids. Anyway, still trying to decide. Thinking thinking.... thinking thinking... lalalalalaaaa




No comments: