Monday, April 21, 2003

I'm a cabbage

Finally got off my lazy butt and went to lunch with Lydia at Coffee Beans, KLCC. Well I ate, she didn�t. My stomach was demanding pasta and I acquiesced. I should stop being such a pushover and I might just lose some weight one of these days.

We�ve been procrastinating for ages and we finally decided to meet up to just catch up. Thanks for bringing it up, Lyd. =D It was good talking to Lydia again. I mean, I met Lydia through Zona and we�ve talked on the msn, I�m just getting to know her better. I think Lydia is like an onion � someone with lots of layers, not that she smells or anything. =P Coz, I sometimes can�t tell if she�s pulling my leg or not. She jokes with a straight face. Great for poker though. Hee hee� It is hard to actually get to know her like know her until you can peel those outer layers and see what is truly Lydia Lubon. But onion or not, she�s great fun. Just walked around talking about inane stuff.

Interesting� who else is like an onion I wonder? Zona is like an onion too, except she is more like the Indian onions which are really spicy � the ones that makes you shed buckets if you peel too much and too long. But if you persevere, you�ll get to enjoy it very well in your soup, adds a certain kick to it. The �defense mechanisms� of the bulbous plants can so easily be applied to humanity. I wonder what kind of vegetable am I? Maybe I�m a cabbage. Round and fat on the outside, but my residual self-image is someone thinner than what I am now. *BIG GRIN* (Yeah I�m a Matrix fan.) I have layers too. But then I don�t think have any defense mechanism, unless you count the worms. =P And the poison the farmer spray on me to keep the pests away. All artificial� *sheesh* AND I taste very well in soup, but then that is subjected to approval by the person�s palate. Quite a pickle this� *grin* I could be something else... food for thought this... =P

No comments: