Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Pelvic thrusting session

Gosh, I�m bushed. Just got home from Souled Out. Every Tuesday they have line dancing so XingNie, Estella, Vijay and I went to try it out and it was great! I never knew they had fun nights like this. Whew� it was a workout I tell ya, especially the Las Ketchup moves. The thigh shaking with a whole set of pelvic thrusts over and over and over again... have mercy on my thighs! Of course the leaders added their own sexy moves and it was sssmoooking! The leaders were friendly and very encouraging as they led us through simple dance steps, teaching us to shake our ass this way and that. It was a full house. I guess a lot of people enjoy line dancing as well. Reminds me of Club Med. At Club Med they would have dancing sessions every night and they would make every one participate in the line dancing. I am so looking forward to Thursday, coz we are going salsaing! Whoowhee! =)


I didn't burn the barley water!

Oh and I tried my hand at boiling barley water again, and this time I know better. I did everything by the virtual book in my cranium. Wash barley like you would rice, add water, add rock sugar and boil, constantly checking on it and stirring and voila, you have drinkable opaque barley yummy drink! Might I say that it taste goooood... Hee hee... I know how to boil barley! Hooray!

No comments: