Monday, August 25, 2003

Road worthy Hyundai Skipper???

Just picked up our rental car from Burswood Car Rentals and I've left with a sour taste in my mouth. My advise, don't ever give them your business again. There was an old man, could be the manager or owner, who was most sarcastic and off putting when I asked if we could changed to a cleaner car. The car was dusty and the windscreen was spotted, AND there was a 1 inch crack (we only saw that after we drove off) in the middle. Well, too bad if your cleaner is off sick, you can't just rent out a dirty car, and by saying in a sarcastic tone that you'll give us a $11 credit to get it wash or giving it a swipe with your cloth did not help the matter, you stupid, sarcastic, dogmatic, mean, bald, arrogant frekin' bastard!

I just got the number for the Consumer Protection Hotline and I'm gonna ask if that is a violation. Argh! I really hate being bullied. I knew if I took up the issue, like quarrel coz that was the only way to go with his sarcasm and all, there would be a major row as Lee Ling was there. She would get all snooty and sarcastic and mean and that would have ruined everyone's day. I don't know why I bother at all, coz the day feels ruined anyway. Maybe we should just upgrade to a better car. I don't know. Send the car back and risk a confrontation with that horrible man? Lee Hoon thinks that it is the same car we had last year except that it has been repainted as it probably was in an accident or something, and that it why the price is cheaper. Should we change cars? We don't care about price, just about how comfy it'll be for Lee Hoon to drive it. I certainly don't mind upgrading to a Pulsar and it looks cleaner too. I'm sooo agitated and mad now. This is not a holiday, this is stupid. Not to mention the fact that Lee Ling is complaining that the seats aren't comfy (hint: I was to sit in front??) I have no problem changing seats - she'll have to navigate and NOT sleep at all as she will need to help Lee Hoon.

Other than today, my holiday's been good and fun. Staying with Kim was fun too and I got to play with Max. This stupid blurp is marring it and I hate it. Anyway, I'm off to Margaret River tomorrow. Will need to drop off some luggage with Kim and the car won't be able to fit all of them. So many things to get done too. First and foremost, try to get over this stupid. But then there is the foregone conclusion that we will NEVER go back to that horrible car rental place again. Maybe some people do not view it as rude, but we do.

Hopefully there won't be anymore stupids like today's. Rented a cottage along Carters Road, with all the winter trimmings. It should be good. No more stupids, please.

No comments: