Monday, August 18, 2003

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

I'm leeeeaving on a jet plane, do(n't) know when I'll be back again.... leeeaving on a jet plane.... la la la la....

Hee hee, all packed and ready to take what will probably be my last vacation in a looong time. After this, I hope to get a proper job very soon. Being jobless and a charity case is most unbecoming. Bah.

This time I'm going with a slightly smaller shell case bag, with lots of space so that I can bring back more stuff. Since I'm sharing my bag with Lee Hoon, I know she'll be buying lots of work clothes. (Wei Yong probably rolling his eyes again. He seems to be the only chiding me for shopping. Well, I'm rolling my eyes back at you then. =P) But I think my account should be safer this time since it's low enough to give me pause. Nothing is worse that window shopping on an empty bank account. *shudder*

Anyway, see you peeps in Perth!

No comments: