Thursday, August 07, 2003

My butt got pinched - by the toilet seat!

Prologue (hee hee)
This is supposed to be wednesday's blog but I missed the deadline by 1 frekin' minute!


I'm finally home, in Kota Bharu. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy because I'm in KB but rather because I'm with my Patches again. ^_^ The poor thing, he looks so old and weary. He's got white hairs all over his black patches. He is 84 years old in dog years. The moment he saw me, his whole being actually lighted up I kid you not. Started running around as fast as his old legs could carry him, the little darling. I wish I have means to post up a picture of Patches here, but recall my previous attempts and you'll see it's hopeless at the moment.

I'm now in my cousin's place using her Powerbook G4. Why does everyone have one? Next to my elbow is another exact model. Everyone is into Apple these days, not that I can blame them. =p It is a dreamy piece of machinery. My dream computer. *sigh*

As to the toilet seat... well, the seat was broken in my counsin's place - had a crack. I didn't notice it. So I sat down and OWWIEEE! Hell, my butt must have cleared as least three feet with that horrible pinch. Bah...

My journey home took a warped turn only because I didn't sleep a wink again! It must be something with me coz every time I'm anxious about something, I can't sleep the night before. (I'm a virgin AirAsia flyer. =p )And it's like a chain effect, once I start thinking, I think about EVERYTHING, I worry about EVERYTHING, despite my body yelling at my mind to shut the f*ck up there! I know... What the-?

Anyway, woke up at an ungodly hour - 4am - and called a cab at 5am. Of course since it was still night, got charged RM15 just to go to KL Sentral Station. Personally, I think the meter was rigged. Schumacher wannabe was driving at 120kph and I got there in 10 mins and the meter flashed '9.10' Eeshh. Didn't want to argue with the guy, as I didn't want to be another uncanny case of abduction, rape and mayhem. *grin*

Anyway, dragged meself to the KLIA Express counter to get my ticket and thus begins my journey of 'I-look-like-a-nice-person-come-ask-me-for-help' saga. It's a long story but basically I helped out a handicapped man and a very old rickety Malay lady with a 'kelate' accent. The flight itself was uneventful as I was mostly asleep. But a point to note is the flight crew. I must admit I like their uniform - shapely pants and zip up jacket in traffic light RED, the Air Asia official colour. Other than that the leading's grasp of spoken malay is sooo chinese with the horrible 'longat' as we 'kelates' say. Every time she tripped over her Rs, I winched. They should add proper 'plonouncialation' to their list of requirements, but then if the flight works, hooray for them, coz I can't argue because the ticket price is ridiculously cheap! Malaysia Boleh!

No comments: