Friday, August 01, 2003

On tenterhooks

I'm still waiting to hear from Denney & Denney. They said I should hear from them by today regarding my future as a copywriter in D&D. Sigh... waiting must be a concept that came into being solely meant to torture human kind for their earlier sins in life. It's like a new version of Hell on Earth; the Devil must be a multimedia designer or something to be so creative.

'Tis most disconcerting; I keep glancing at my phone, waiting for the screen to light up with the D&D name flashing at me. Had a few close calls when my heart almost jumped out of my breast. I hope that I didn't growl too badly. I'm sorry. You know what I mean.

There is a sad side to my 'affair' with D&D, for it comes with a price. If I get the job, I'll have to cancel my trip to Perth coz they would want me to start immediately. I'm sooooo sorry, Kim. I plan to console myself with the fact that getting a future with D&D is my dream come true, which I hope will finance my future trips to Perth later on. ^_^

Call me, D&D, with a positive answer PLEASE...

* I'm listening to the Flight of the Bumblebee which of course is not helping me with my pounding heart...*

bleah... I'm such a masochist.

No comments: