Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I am here!!! Wheee!

Well, here I am in Perth, staying with Kim in her new place on Kent Street. Just had dinner - lamb (of course) and, cauliflower and cheese, and corn on the cob. Yummy... and lemon meringue pie for desert. That hit the final spot.

The flight was smooth and quite comfy as I got two seats all to meself. The aussie guy migrated to a row of seats behind - I saw him vegged out on them later. Then this big malay guy came and sat in it before takeoff. Two of us were big so it was sorta a squeeze. But he moved back to his own seat later, no idea why. Maybe he thought it'd be less turbulent up front - row 15. Anyway, did the usual customs thing, declared my Clarinase and Ventolin puffer, just in case coz they are pretty stringent these days. One guy in front of me got his entire luggage turned inside out.

Kim picked me up and we came back to the house and went out again to get groceries. I met Max. I love Max. And I'm gonna miss Max. He is just so adorable, and he is HUGE! Bigger than a german sheppard, in between the size of that and a great dane. But he's so cuddly and lovable, and loves jumping up onto the couch to snuggle in, and emitting a little growl of satisfaction every time he does it. Haha... and also he loves chewing on the large throw pillows and when Kim scolds him for it, he either takes it and throw it on the floor, OR hump it.... Yeap, you read right. *grin* I've seen it with my own eyes. I can tell that he is very intelligent - always attentive and very responsive. I love big dogs. ^_^

Wish I can write more but Kim's waiting to use her laptop. So it's just a fast update. Here, Kim... say hi.


uh...hi
:)

im sorry but i dont even know who you guys? are and sharon just kind of stuck me on here...
dont mean to be rude
so hello :)


Well, people that's Kimberley. =p she's a hoot. She's dancing in the background now to my dance CDs. Interesting moves too.... sorta like the 70's Show rerun. Hee hee...

Anyway, later. But so much to tell you all! ^_^

No comments: