Wednesday, July 30, 2003

My inner-self?

Went for my second interview at Denney & Denney today. It was a hellish day for me coz I didn't sleep a wink at all last night and the whole day my perception of the universe was warped to say the least. But on the other hand, the interview was good. I've got a good feeling about it. Azmi the interviewer who was my antagonizer the last time was very nice today - he must have been testing me the last time.

But today's interview is only profiling. I had to answer 93 questions about my preferences on the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) form. Amazingly, these are the results.

ENFJ
Warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible. Highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivation of others. Find potential in everyone; want to help others fulfill their potential. May act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. Loyal, responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable, facilitate others in a group, and provide inspiring leadership.

ENTJ
Frank, decisive, assumes leadership readily. Quickly see illogical and inefficient procedures and policies, develop and implement comprehensive systems to solve organizational problems. Enjoy long-term planning and goal setting. Usually well informed, well read, enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. Forceful in presenting their ideas.

Food for thought this. How accurate do you think this is? =P

No comments: