Thursday, November 20, 2003

Packing light is hard

I've been packing for 5 hours straight, and trying to pack as little as possible for a cold winter holiday is hard. I'm sharing shell case with Lee Hoon and between the both of us we still managed to leave some empty space for the journey back home. Ahem... planning to shop of course. Going all the way to Shanghai and not shop?? I'm not loco y'know. I have a few things I need to buy, namely office working clothes now that I'll be working as a Marketing Exec. Oh yeah, I accepted the position. *grin* Might as well earn good money while I wait for my dream job.

Anyway, I'm going to Shanghai tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to it. It's gonna be COLD! I'm actually shivering in anticipation. Haha... what if it's too cold for me? The temp right for next week is between 2 and 12. Brr... *grin* Hopefully I've packed adequately. It's definately not going to be like Perth's gorgeous climate, I vow. But not enough to wager on it coz as the weather is quite unpredictable; quite hazardous to my betting skill, which is of course nil. Whatever.

I hope that there will be an accessible internet kiosk there, somewhere, so that I can update my blog. How cool will that be? Hee hee. Blogging in Shanghai, China.

So off I go to sleep. Nite all and see ya in China. ^__^

No comments: