Thursday, November 06, 2003

Home is where Patches is

I am back home in Kota Bharu. The moment I got in, I played with Patches. Och, he's getting old and so deaf. I can walk up next to him and he wouldn't even notice and if he did, the only indication is his increasingly bald thumping tail. Other than that, he just lies there resting. Poor baby. I'm gonna bathe him tomorrow. Hopefully there'll be sun. Today was literally raining buckets. Flew in with the storm, on AirAsia. This flight was a little seat-gripping.... and not just because of the air pockets, but the pilot's dream that he's a fighter jet pilot. Ee-diot.

Anyway, the reason I'm back is to celebrate my grandmother's anniversary this coming sunday. We will be having dinner at a posh restaurant in honour of her memory.

Ok, I'm gonna sleep now. I haven't slept at all yesterday as I had to wake up at 4.30am to get ready for the early morning flight back here. And mom and me have been busy cleaning and opening up the house again, making it fit for living again. The house was so dusty and musty-dry. Mom's been using it as a base but she sleeps over at my aunty's place. So you can imagine how inhabitable it was. Now it's all livable again and with air-conditioned rooms... *swoon*

Nites all.

No comments: