Thursday, November 13, 2003

Green junior writer loving it

I spent the whole day working at Interface Advertising as a freelance junior writer/copywriter, and I can only say that my first taste of working as a copywriter albeit a freelancer, is making me ravenous for another taste. I did one leaflet for them and another simple piece of coming up with names for a cooking show. Wish I could type in here my suggestions as I thought they were most cool, but I can't. Confidentiality and all that *waves hand in air*...

I know it is premature but I must say that I feel like this time round my working life won't be hell like my previous experience in the quack of a company and boss. I feel that it will be better. Pray I won't be wrong.

The CD (creative director) tried to talk me into giving up my job at Double Vision, but she understood that I cannot do that. 'Sides, I don't think I should as I think I can learn a lot from Ben, and I want to try out the TV industry. I might like it too. *grin*

Ben called me today and he said that management wants me to start on 1st December instead of straight away this coming Monday. He was most dissapointed as he is in dire need of help to sort out the backlog of work piled on his desk. Management didn't like it that I was going to work for four days and then go on holiday. I guess that makes sense, but I can't cancel my Shanghai trip as everything has been paid and approved since last week. I hope Ben won't decide to cut me loose because of this. Aiks.

No comments: