Sunday, November 09, 2003

Who says old dogs can't learn new tricks?

Well since Patches is as deaf as a post, I had to teach him some new tricks - hand gestures to signify the previous sound commands. Simple commands like sit, shake left and right and down is pretty simple. However, fetch was a no go. I point and he looks, with his butt still attached to the floor. *sigh* When I point and wave, he understands that it is go where I point. Thank goodness for small miracles.

Oh joy, Patches is finally settling down on the new platform I made for him - I added a few more rags and he's happily snuggled into them now. *wink* All it takes is a little extra something. *grin*

Most of the chores on my list is done. But I still have to visit the dentist; was suppose to go today but I wanted to groome Patches. Oh well, I'll go tomorrow, after a visit to the optician, the photo shop, and blah, blah, blah... so many things to do.

Anyway, I'll be back in KL on the 11th night. I miss Patches already. :(

No comments: