Saturday, May 17, 2003

Kita mesti tengok ke depan... kerana ia manis

Just came back from a bakery/mamak session with Zona, Nick and Murni at PJ state. It was great to FINALLY catch up with Nick and to meet his semi-new girlfriend Murni. (that's how long I've not talked to him.) They are indeed very cute together. She is nice. I like her. ^_^ Not to pinpoint anybody, but she is way more suited to him than his last... sweetie. @_@ She was very... sweet. Anyway, I gave in to my cravings and ordered a chocolate cappucino cake and man-oh-man was it deliciously upside-down-Alice-in-Wonderland scrumptious. And I wash it all down with Jasmine tea. Ahhh, wotta way to enjoy life even when you are sick.=P The Jasmine tea was a salve to my conscience... but honestly I love jasmine tea even though is reminds me of death.

I just discover we have Culpeper House here! In Midvalley's Metrojaya! It is so cool! I love their products, especially their pure essential oil range. They also carry the tea leaves range here. I was so excited that the sales girl was all smiles. But I didn't like the prosaic gay salesboy. He was like teaching me about essential oils and he got his facts wrong. Pure essential oils DOES NOT leave an oily mark on paper and it cannot be used directly onto the skin. He obviously didn't do his homework. Dickhead. He thought I was a stupid customer. In the end, I shooed him away with a "Excuse me, do you even know what you're saying? Coz most of what you said was wrong." He was sputtering after that and he left with his nose parellel to the ceiling. Stupid man-bint. If a customer asks an intelligent (ahem) questions... as least have the brains to recognise that he or she knows what they are asking.... bah stupid man-git.

No comments: