Sunday, May 04, 2003

All I need is a tweezer...

I've started peeling on my shoulders and it is B.A.D. I emerged from a hot shower at my gym to a horrible sight - the water droplets not sliding down my skin as gravity dictates, but instead stuck like seedpods on my skin. Euuyuck� Another lady saw my shoulders and tsked sympathetically. So tomorrow my chore for the day is to peel my dead skin off with tweezers. I tried rubbing it off but it only chaff my new pink skin. The dead skin comes off very well if peeled with tweezers � in big brown chunks. =/

Starting gym
I started going to Phillip Wain officially on May 1st and I just got back from another calories busting session. Gosh I�m glad I finally bought membership � I feel darn good after a couple of hours of workout, and darn sexy too. It�s weird. I feel really, really good after each visit. After sweating and all I get to pamper myself to a hot massaging shower, then a steam sauna then a cold shower right after. Makes me feel fresh and sexy after. =P
I did a session of AeroKick and it was fantastic! It is just basically just boxing stance and moves incorporated into an aerobic session. It was fun. Learning to punch and all makes me make my dreams into reality and take up boxing lessons. Vijay thought it was very �war-like� of me to be so�. �aggressive�. What can I say? I have always like boxing (not sparring) but just boxing as a workout. I think it is cool.

I went to Lee Hoon�s office at Midvalley and we had to use the stairs as the elevators were not in operation. The moment we stepped into the stairwell, we were assaulted by the smell of urine. I really can�t comprehend how anyone could still be this backward and live in KL. This is a shopping mall, there are toilets galore. Pick one for goodness sake! But these stoooopid people are so inconsiderate and retarded that they piss in the stairwell of a Mega Mall. It really ticks me off that Malaysians are still so backward. These vandals really does have a kampung mentality that everyone thinks. If that is the case, they should be kept in cages until they are taught the fundamentals of hygiene and respect for property other than their own. It is things like this that makes me ashamed to be a part of Malaysia. Another good source of the urine could also be someone who came from across the Straights of Malacca. We all know whom. Gosh I�m really mad.

The Phoenix comes alive!

Went to watch X-Men 2 at TGV, KLCC with Vijay yesterday night. My gawd, the crowds� It felt like every KLite was congregated in that limited space of the TGV lobby. It was impossible to breathe, plus the theater was not ready as it should have been, thus the movie was delayed by 15mins, and consequently, everyone was jammed at the entrance to the theaters. And that is why I never go to TGV KLCC, but it was the only place that had tickets left for X-Men 2. Blech� I know I�m never going there again. I�ll stick to the comforts of GSC, Midvalley. The movie was good. But I don�t remember Ice Man ever being together with the X-men� plus Rogue and Bobby never got together� Rogue (in the comics) grew up and fell in love with The Archangel� a gorgeous piece of male specimen too� hee hee. These moviemakers really do twist and turn to their liking the original materials, don�t they? But I�m glad they might be including the Phoenix in the future. I wish they featured more of Lady Deathstrike. She was cool even though she was not in the comics, I think. Anyway, she was cool. They should have included more of her fighting scenes instead of those last 5 minutes in the end. And they killed her off, defeated by Wolverine, an inferior. Blech. Her adamantium was way cooler than Wolverine�s. =P

Later after the movie we wanted to go to Bangsar but there weren�t any available parking space (methinks everyone from the movie had the same idea�) so we detoured to Mont Kiara instead and sat at Lapas for drinks and talk. I didn't talk much I think. My throat was itchy and scratchy. Plus I drank orange juice for dinner futher aggravating my throat.... sigh... should have known better. Vijay did most of the talking. I was feeling tired and sleepy by then. Then this morning I woke up to a full-blown croaky throat. It was bad. I couldn't even say anything until I had a mug of hot Milo. So I slept in until 1pm when Lee Hoon woke me up to asked if I wanted to go to the gym. At first I just rolled over and croaked what I hoped sounded like a No, then I thought about it for a few minutes and decided the workout will do me good. So I rolled my fat self outta bed and trudge to get ready. Boy was I glad I went - came out feeling all fresh and sexy again. =P

No comments: