Sunday, September 14, 2003

It's a woman's world too.

Went clubbing with Estella Saturday nite and I just got in, and thought might as well blog before I hit the sack. We've been planning since that nite at Cristo's - it's good to go clubbing with her again. By the by, do you know Cristo is charging RM100 for 1 litre corkage?! *choke* Thank god I didn't bring my new wines. Idiots. I predict their downfall.

It has been ages since I've been to Atmosphere and it is still rocking as ever, literally. We were late (12.45am) after we detoured to pick up Estella's cousin Johan and his friend Alex, as the Fed Highway was jammed back to back. It seemed like everyone was headed to KL.

An intresting aspect of our very varied nightlife that I've never seen first-hand but heard of, actually happened. Johan was picked up by an older woman whilst her boyfriend was plastered to her back. When Johan asked about the bf, the bf said, "Oh it's okay. I'm one of her many boyfriends." *_* Like wow. She jokingly suggested a foursome too. This is girl power in one of it's purest form. She was trying to assemble a 'harem' for later I guess. And she was a looker too. 30-ish, and slender. I wonder how we get to that level of mind that we can just do it for the (fun) sake of notching our bedpost? Maybe start a collection of 'mug' shots like the Banger Sisters. We are Woman and we are here to take over the world. Muahaha!

It felt good to be back in a vibrating space. To be in front of the DJs was darn cool coz the SFX guy was so good looking. Caucasian with piercing blue eyes, and a bonus - Christopher Reeve's nose and jaw. He could almost be a double for the ex-superman star. As usual I had to dance alone after Estella ditched me in the second hour for a frosty. Anyway, I was enjoying myself too much to care. Danced with a couple of strangers but of course didn't take up their offers for *ahem* "drinks at my place later". Didn't know that line was still in use. Haha. I guess the stupidest line I ever got was "I speak chinese too." To which I replied, "I don't." What is the worst line you ever got???

No comments: