Saturday, September 27, 2003

Happy Birthday Estella!

Happy Birthday, woman! You're in my age group now. Hee hee...

Just had supper with Estella at Kiwi Express. I've been craving cakes lately so I finally gave in to my sweet tooth and ordered meself a Banana Chocolate. It was okay as far as cakes go, but it hit the spot so I was satisfied. I wanted to have another slice or two *you pig* but such late night indulgences is bound to come back and bite me on the butt literally the next day. Haha...

Also finally caught up with Zona on thursday night. Had a 3 hour catching up session with her. It was nice. I haven't seen her since before I went to Perth and that was a month ago. So many things to tell her and so many things for her to tell me. She looks tired. You do. But then it's understandable with your gruelling schedule. *hugs*

No comments: