Friday, July 11, 2003

Scratching like a monkey doused with flea powder

Bah. I am home on a Friday night when I was suppose to be out enjoying a cigar and red wine. Why? Coz I'm having an allergic reaction to something I ate for dinner and I have no idea what the hell is it that I'm reacting to, but I do have an idea though. I had a chicken cornish and salad. That's it. Yet now I'm scratching like a monkey, with the complexion of a Cardasian(I have a grey cast), AND a one-side-only-puffy under-eye!!! *WAIL* I have never had this kind of reaction before. The cornish's pastry did taste weird - it tasted slightly of soap. Maybe it WAS soap and I'm being poisoned! Maybe if I had gurgled, I bet there would have been bubbles coming out of my mouth! ARRRGH- *choke choke* bloop bloop bloop...

Excuse me, I'm gonna bathe again, and throw Johnson's Baby Powder all over myself, again. Maybe it'll help, for now.

No comments: