Friday, July 18, 2003

Mother of OMG, the Jusco sale

Went to the One Day Only Jusco member sale at Midvalley today.

Ohhhmeeeegawdddssss, was it packed! I had to wade through throngs of grimy human bodies just to get to my target - the bed linen dept. There were soooo many people in every iota of space that it was impossible not to breathe each other's exhalations. Ewww! I debated earlier if I should subject myself to such torture, but the desire to own a 318-thread-count bed sheet won me over and started me on my quest. So I hailed a cab, knowing that that was the only time I'll get to sit for a long time, and commanded, "Midvalley, please."

5 hours later, I emerged with my sister, Lee Hoon, both with fistful of plastic bags filled with our hard-fought purchases. I went there for the bed linen, and came out with other stuff. Typical I know. Sigh. I can imagine Wei Yong rolling his eyes just about now. Hey but my other stuff included RM40 worth of SALMON! Oh sweet salmon... yummy, yummy, yummy, got a lovely feeling in my tummy... *GRIN* I so can't wait for tomorrow coz I'll be cooking it for dinner. Oohhh the anticipation is killing me.

My feet is tired, my hands hurt, and my back aches something fierce, but it was all worth it. Anything for salmon. =P

Interestingly enough, I saw Aaron lining up with his girlfriend at the Redemption counter. The first thought I had was "Omg, I look horrible" and ducked outta sight, and the second was, "Why the heck should I hide?" So I stayed in place but pretended not to see him. He probably saw me and did the same. Ours is a history best forgotten.


No comments: