Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Amidst a maelstrom

It's been a weird week for me. First I had to ditch my plans to join TJJ's Open day, then gym instructors nagged me to start my weight loss programme (wish I didn't coz I'm so tired as it took TWO hours to complete on top of my aerokick session), then spent Sunday with my cousins and family whom I'm not seen for ages (it was most disjointed for me, I really felt out of place and just plain BAH coz I'm jobless; a state I'm not proud of), took the Nature's Tea and now I'm purging and cramping every 10 minutes, and then my sis suggested I go work in KFC! I wish I can just wish myself onto another plain and just be.

I wonder how death feels? Would it be calm and ended, or would it be River of Flame and Judgment Day? Bah... senseless thoughts indeed.

No comments: