Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Missing au so much I'm going home

Kidding. Though not the going to au part. I'm going to Melbourne next month! I've been searching online for self-contained apartments that falls within our budget for so long that my eyes are crossed several times over. Gee what a sight. +_+ Tried to convince the family to go to Perth but they said they want to go somewhere they haven't been - Melbourne - but I've already been... It's a great place and all but not for family fun. Melbourne is for people in my age group - music, pubs, great cafes and bars, artsy fartsy places and all that. Don't think mom will enjoy that. Hmm.... what to do what to do. Maybe we should go to Blue Mountain, heard that it was beautiful and quiet, just the thing for mom and Lee Hoon. Though not for Lee Ling though. She wants to shop. We will only be there for a week, so I have to plan an itinerary now that satisfies everyone. Me I'm just happy to be there is all. Maybe I can swing by Perth and see Kim and Basem and then some. Hmm....Virgin Blue got great rates. AUD$399 for return tickets. Such a great temptation. Perth will always be special to me, however brief I was there, it IS home...

No comments: