Thursday, April 29, 2004

My first night dive

Haha, I went for my first night dive last night. Yeah, how glamorous does that sound. It was actually more interesting that I thought it'd be - as if it's gonna be different in a pool. I saw slime and more slime, and a few more traces of slime. GRIN

Nah, it was cool. Zona and I learned some emergency techniques and how to take off and wear our equipment under water. The hardest part was taking of the weights - I was tipping sideways and had to use more muscle to haul it out of the water one handed. Putting it back on was cumbersome as well. But it was an experience.

Two more days to go. I'm soooo counting down to Saturday. We will be driving down to Terengganu on Friday night, and will reach KT by 7am in the morning so that we can catch the early boat out to Pulau Perhentian.

^_______^

No comments: