Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Have they forgotten me?

I'm still waiting for Kelly from REAL Boutique to call. Why haven't they called? I can't even confirm this saturday and then sunday I have the pool session. Argh.

It's been one stressful week so far. Everything is URGENT. Everything needs to be done NOW. I can't even prioritise coz everybody wants something ASAP. I'm actually leaving earlier these days despite my work load. I'm just so fed up up to there by the end of the day, that I won't stay the usual couple of hours to finish up or do something extra. The mood is not there. I can't really describe it. It's like I'm in a lull, slow-mo, but then everyone's talking in high speed, my fingers, my eyes are darting back and forth and yet I have a floaty feeling, a numb feeling. My brains feel like they are on fire yet strangely the burn is fluffy. Hmm...

Call me, darnit!

No comments: