Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Catalytically catastrophic effect?

Omigawd... the downside of blogging is that it's potentially a catalyst for unsuspecting emotional duress. And I'm involved somehow in that mess. Crap. I don't treat my blog like a diary, I treat it like a journal and I write things in it, things about what I see and do everyday and how I feel about my day, my life. Of course I'm beginning to wonder if my choice of words leaves some things to be desired. Okay, I shouldn't have used the word 'date', I should have said friends or buddy or something. But then 'date' to me here means just company. My sister says I should have used another word. Bleah, I feel guilty. When I started blogging, I expected that there might be things that will blow up in my face, not in my friends. *sigh... puff bangs*

No comments: