Tuesday, April 06, 2004

My blood is coagulating

Argh! Had another encounter with you know who and my blood was boiling after work yesterday and today I'm still mad. I cannot believe she is putting the blame on me! She read through the News Release before, she even 'corrected' it and now she's telling me that the news release I sent out was not informationally correct? You bloody freakin stupid woman! I got the go ahead from you to send it after you went through and now you're telling me I'm to bear the sole responsibility?! All because of one word.

Yesterday, one of the bosses sent a rep to come and clarify things with her and both of them got into a sort of argument and then later, this bloody freakin woman comes to me to lay it on me. I do not see it as my mistake, but her's. Even during the press interview (the only one I got to attend coz I liased with the photographer) the reporter mentioned that 'word/description' and the bloody woman never even batted an eyelash at that supposed wrong info. She was too busy smiling and sitting pretty on the side of the platform when others were sitting crossed legged on it. Then now you come and tell me that I'm responsible?! Why didn't you correct the reporter then you bloody freaking idiot? Argh! I will not take the fall for this one. I already took one for her, I will not this time!!!

I'm so mad my blood is coagulating.

No comments: