Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I'm getting my diving license!

I've just paid my deposit for a scuba diving course and we will be going to Perhentian and Lang Tengah to dive!

*doing the water moves* Dum dah dah dee dum dum, dah dah dah dum dah dah dee dum dum...

AND Zona is going too! This is all organised by Tom, El Prsidente of TJJ E Adventure. Will be going in May 1 - 4 and total cost is RM990. The pool sessions are on the 18, 24, and 25 of this month. But then, I haven't applied for my leave yet, though I have mentioned it to Helen that I'll be taking leave in May to go get my scuba license. So it should be no problem. After all I'll only be taking one day off, not like a week or anything.

I'm finally gonna get my diving license. Hooray kam kam. *Now where did that come from?" ^__^

No comments: