Thursday, February 12, 2004

I got 'sprayed' by a passing motorist

Uh huh. There I was standing on the kerb waiting to cross the road when I felt someting warm and liquid on my arm. I look down and it was some sort of yellow liquid. Outwardly, I was calm and showed nothing. Inwardly, I was going, "Shit, did he just peed on me??!" and I was stifling the urge to lift up my arm to check if it was indeed urine. I immediately checked my clothes, the sweater I had slung over the other arm, my bread and my handbag. Thank goodness it was only on my arm. Migawd, I was trying so hard not to freak out. It was warm and icky and yucky and GROSS! But then, when I was standing in the middle at the divider, my rationality kicked in. The motorist couldn't have aimed that well with his zip down and on a motorcycle, right? If he could, then he must be the champion toilet-wall sprayer in the world. Eeww, eeww, eww, ewww, ewwww! I hurried up to my office and the moment I got in, I dumped everything on my table, hurried to the loo, and lifted my arm to check.

* tentative sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff*

Thank god it wasn't urine. I think I actually sagged in relief at the sink. It was some sort of soup I think, but there wasn't any strong smell that I could detect. Whatever it was, it was a horrible experience especially when you have an over-active imagination like mine. O__o

No comments: