Monday, February 09, 2004

Happy Birthday Zona!

Heyya girl! Happy 25th Bitrthday! (Party thingies exploding all over in a shower of brilliant confetti!)

Zona had a pre-birthday bash on saturday night where she got sloshed. It is funny to see Zona drunk. She's all giggly and animated and very adamant - she made sure that Isaac invited me to his wedding dinner by insisting that I go as her date. *grin* Poor Isaac, he must have been caught between a rock and Zona at that moment. Hee hee....

I was stone-cold sober as I didn't drink much. Darn it. But I still had a good time catching up with some friends. Lydia was there too and she was as usual a hit with everyone. All the guys thinks she is hot, and she is, hot. Hee hee... You are, Lyd, and you know it. Seriously, if all of you were to meet Lyd, you'd think she's hot and way cool to boot within minutes of meeting her. She has that kind of charisma and friendliness. Yeah, I'm campaigning for Lydia to be President. *grin*

Fairul, the guy with the cool car sound system, sent us back as Zona wasn't able to and her brother took her car somewhere else. Love his car, and with Hans Zimmer's music playing... *swoon* cruising heaven. He had Black Hawk Down's soundtrack on and it was awesome. I'll have to look into acquiring a copy. It is a must-have it you are a Hans Zimmer fan.

One day I'll have to get a car like that and I will be able to play my Voices, Rabbit Proof Fence, Braveheart and LOTR cds to my heart's content. *sigh* Then I can switch to Massive Attack, Gatecrasher, P.V.D and God's Kitchen with a push of a button and tranced myself down the highway with nary a pause and plenty of pulses.

No comments: