Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Not new bosses, merely new occupants

Chee, some of my new bosses aren't new but merely new occupants moving up from downstairs. The place is too small for so many people. Even all my bosses except Helen got bumped out of their offices to make room for these bigshots. Tsk, tsk... what an unfair world. *grin* Not that I'm happy about it, coz those bosses are now sitting beside me, and in front of me and basically all around me. Arrgh! *Flash back, flash back*

Someone smsed me how I'm settling into my new job. Well, I'll have to say that it's okay. There's lots of pressure from all sides this being a production house and all, but I feel okay about handling those pressure. All I ask of myself is not to make too many mistakes. Nobody wants to be a failure in any form, of course.

I'm also getting used to the pace. I used to sleep like 10pm almost every night. Last night slept at 12am. What an accomplishment... *roll eyes* Haha.

There's something wrong with Blogspot. I haven't been able to see your comments if there were any. Plus my office computer is using Win XP and it sucks. It wants to debug every webpage I open. Idiot programme. I sooo much prefer my Win 98. At least win 98's own bugs have been debugged long time ago, unlike this newer and posher version.

No comments: