Sunday, December 21, 2003

I exercised... my purse that is.

Och, my purse is aching bad... I've just spent a lot on clothes today. @_# The purpose of my going shopping was because I needed work clothes. *Yes, that's right, Sharon, give yourself a reason to shop till you drop...* I had practically nothing to wear in terms of office clothes. Serious! Casual I have plenty but those restrictive kinds so that you look like you have something permanently shoved up your ass... that I lack. So I went shopping. =P Hmm... that was a weird analogy but quite suited to some office people. *smirk*

It was weird. Usually there is nothing nice for me to buy but this time round, everything I tried was fantabulous! In the end I ended up with two pants and a blouse for Dorothy Perkins and three gorgeous tops from REAL (Sister company of Ms Read, except real is for the younger generation.) Then they had a sale on underwears - RM39 for three! Of course I bought 2 sets and even dragged Lee Ling there again for her to buy a set too. My dp account is set to reach its 800 mark very, very soon. I was already restrained, I could have bought more but I told myself no. I'm so proud of myself... *roll eyes* Also there were shoes that I almost bought but said no too coz there were "impractical". I know if I keep telling myself "No, that is not practical", I know that I can leash my shopping habit. But then, I haven't shop for a long time - no money what. Maybe today everything burst free... haha. At least I have nice office wear now. Well, nice as in me not looking frumpy and like a -sack-wearer. =) Later.

No comments: