Thursday, December 04, 2003

Early start

Got in at 8.10am this morning, and the clock in machine has ceased to work. I guess even office equipments go on leave or quit too. *haha* When I got here only the cleaning crew and the receptionist Erica was here as well as a production crew - there were getting ready to leave for a shoot. Anyway, I learned that we can actually write down our clock in time with the pen (if the machine is down). 10 minutes later, I went back down to pen it in and some other office member were in. They too pen their time in - I was the only clueless. At least I learned something new today. ^__^

Also I've back-read my blogs and I found a lot of typos. Sorry. I'm too lazy to go back and correct them so fill in the blanks where needed, okay? My thoughts are equally jumbled so it stands to say that my writing would be too... =P

No comments: