Friday, December 05, 2003

I have four bosses

Why? Coz I'm under Programming, Public Relations, and Marketing. So that means I have to report to Ben, Rajeesh, Elaine and Helen (Director of the dept). Aiks! I feel so overwhelmed. I thought I was free from marketing but apparently, I'm not. They have decided to use me like an ox to do everything. Helen of course put in like this, "Sharon, you are the 'center', you will help all tie together the departments. You'll be a very important part of our team." Inside I was thinking:"But you don't pay me enough to do the work of three people." However, I'm willing to learn so *shrug*.

*sigh* I don't know what the heck is going on actually. They seem to be shuffling me from this to that. I guess I'm basically in charge of "writing". Makes me wonder if "writing" means writing E VERYTHING that has alphabets in it.

Jeese, my marketing boss just walked passed me. That is what I hate about my desk. Every one who walks pass can see what I'm doing.

No comments: