Sunday, December 14, 2003

Bordhran heaven

Went to see Riverdance and I came out inuandated with deja-vus. I've seen Lord of the Dance two years ago, and Riverdance is similar. Hmm... Nontheless, it was good. I enjoyed myself - I was especially impressed with the guy playing the bordhran - the irish drum. Thump, thump, tippity thump... thump, thump, tippity thump... I don't know what it is about me and drums, they just get my blood pumping everytime. I think it is the rhythmic beats that is so elemental. It makes me kinda go all gypsyish. Imagine a huge bond fire at the beach and drums.... then comes in one of the gorgeous Riverdance male dancers.... oh yeah baby. *grin* One of my best experience with drums is one time at band camp... hee hee.... kidding... ^__^. Anyway, the best is the huge chinese drums... THAT one makes me into a fire dancer... in my mind only lah. But the vibrations in the air was amazing. The resonance of the last beat was like an echo of my heart.

I would blog more about this, but I find that I don't feel the urge anymore. I'd rather be out there dancing to the rhythm. Hmm.. nites then.

No comments: