Friday, December 12, 2003

A new coffee place (at least to me)!

Went to Long Black last night with Estella. I never knew this place was here, let alone existed. It is a new franchise I think. Not a bad place, nice ambiance but very slow service - our cakes and drinks was only served at our table after 10 whole minutes after paying. Sheesh.But we love the chair - it has sides! Gives us a false sense of security! :P Great for hiding those shameful bulges. Yes, THAT too! Haha.

Anyway, it was nice catching up with Estella again. I miss this. We've laughed and cried together, got blindingly drunk on Anzac day together, wheeled each other in shopping carts around Kurrajong Village, shopped like mad together, ate tubs of Connoisseur ice-cream during movie marathons and the Football Finals, did the road trip thing down south and so much more. We've establish a camaraderie that I hope will last a life time. Bah. I'm getting all soapy here, so Estella, if you are reading this, here's a ((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))) for being such a great friend to me

Now, I'm gonna call her and see if she's up to going to Bangsar with me tonight - Siva called me to go out for a drink at the Salsabar@Gspot. Where the heck is that? Anyway, later.

*ring ring*
"Whei...?"

No comments: