Friday, August 20, 2004

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

We still haven't made up our mind as to where we are goin gto stay. I've been looking through my accommodation list over and over again until I'm just fed up! Argh! I don't care, I'm just gonna swing a crystal over the sheets and see which one it is "attracted" to. Blech.

Actually, I'm keeping the trip to around the Auckland region. It's only going to be 10 days so we can't afford to drive all the way down to the end of the North Island either - not enough time. So this time, I think we should just explore the north of north island.

Strangely enough, I'm very attracted to Coromandel Region. Am trying to plan the days there and back and still have enough days to shop in Aucklnad city and still stay a week in one place - A Woodsy Cottage, I like.

Where, where, where to stay?

No comments: