Friday, August 27, 2004

Aotearoa, Land Under The Clouds

Or rather I'm flying off to KiwiLand, like the kids like to say. Sorta like KangarooLand. *grin* They are sooooo adorable.

Yesterday was a hectic day as I was rushing to get everything done and sorted so that I can go on my holiday without worries. From 8.15am in the morning until 7.45pm, I was perpetually in motion, from one point to the next and all. Good lord, but when I finally left the office, I didn't feel satisfied. I felt like I still had to go back to the office the next day to have some sort of closure, like cleaning my desk and wiping down my computers and arrange all my papers alphabetically or something.

But I didn't go back to work today - I woke up at 10am after packing until 5.20am last night. Went for dinner with my mom last night and got home around midnight then I started packing straight away. Brought down the luggages and dusted them off, opened up my vacuum bags to get to my winter clothes and just started fitting all of our stuff into one luggage. We are only bringing 1 medium size Delsey hard case for all three of us and two overnighters. So not that many things we can bring. In the end, they left it up to me to pack, again. Every year it is the same. *blech*

I just got back to Amcorp. Had some more chores to complete before I can go and plus we had to exchange some more NZ notes for my sister! We asked her the last time and she said she'll do it herself. Sheesh. And camera battery! I just discovered that the old one could barely let out a decent flash! =P

Anyway, I'm almost done packing, just need to throw in a few more stuff and we are set!

KiwiLand, here I come! =)

No comments: